Networker

[Networker] Very Impressive New Networker Documentation Portfolio

2012-05-14 11:18:13
Subject: [Networker] Very Impressive New Networker Documentation Portfolio
From: Eddie Albert <Eddie.Albert AT CITIZENSFLA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 11:16:28 -0400
I am told that EMC has been offering their documentation for Networker
as a suite for approximately 1 year.

I received notice via Powerlink this morning of an update to the "7.6SP3
Documentation Portfolio.PDF.

your link in powerlink would look something like this...
en_US/Offering_Technical/Technical_Documentation/NetWorker7.6SP3_Documen
tation_Portfolio.pdf

EMC folks monitoring this list, please give MAJOR KUDOS to the
documentation team or whoever is responsible for the new docs. I am not
sure, yet, if they are 100% accurate... But the new (to me) format and
presentation is absolutely brilliant!

Thank them for their stellar efforts here.

Semper fidelis et paratus, /ALE