Networker

Re: [Networker] nmm for exchange 2010 with dedicated storage nodes

2012-04-17 18:40:11
Subject: Re: [Networker] nmm for exchange 2010 with dedicated storage nodes
From: "Browning, David" <DBrown AT LSUHSC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 17:39:51 -0500
According to this document, on Powerlink, you can't.   It was updated as
recently as December 2011

https://solutions.emc.com/emcsolutionview.asp?id=esg124052

For Exchange 2010 DAG environments ONLY Storage Node is fully supported,
Dedicated Storage Node IS NOT SUPPORTED

David M. Browning Jr.
IT Project Coordinator Enterprise Backups and Help Desk
(504) 568-4364 (Direct)
(504) 654-7520 (BlackBerry number)