Networker

Re: [Networker] any way to completely delete a clientid?

2012-04-16 23:00:54
Subject: Re: [Networker] any way to completely delete a clientid?
From: Tim Mooney <Tim.Mooney AT NDSU DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 16:48:38 -0500
In regard to: Re: [Networker] any way to completely delete a clientid?,...:

        You can create a dummy client (first you will have to make a dummy
        entry in your hosts file) and assign the client id that is currently
        assigned to oops.ndsu.edu to this dummy client. Once done
        oops.ndsu.edu will not be bound to any client id and you can use it to
        assign it to a different clientid.

Thanks.  I was hoping to avoid having to go through the work to do this
since I actually had a couple of clients to renamed, but I ended up just
using this procedure.

Tim