Networker

[Networker] Downloading StorageTek EBS 7.6

2012-04-10 14:36:57
Subject: [Networker] Downloading StorageTek EBS 7.6
From: Anu Mahabal <vam AT ASTRO.CALTECH DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:32:24 -0700
Hello,

We are running  a solaris server with StorageTek EBS 7.4.
Recently we got a Linux box as a our new backup server.

As  the Release notes of 7.6 says, upgrading to 7.6 do not
require to buy update enabler. So I was trying to download the
StorageTek EBS 7.6. I have already wasted too much of my time
trying to find the web page on oracle web site where I can
download this software. We have an oracle account.

Looks like EMC Powerlink is down? I am getting he following
error message since yesterday:

****************************
Access Violation:

We're sorry, Powerlink is currently unavailable, the support group
has been alerted. Please try again later.        Click here to return to the
Powerlink home page. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Any help/pointers to get the latest Networker version will be really
appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance,

anu
Department of Astronomy                     Office: (626) 395-4006
California Institute of Technology      vam AT astro.caltech DOT edu
Pasadena, CA 91125