Networker

Re: [Networker] Why isnt this browsable?

2012-04-02 08:20:39
Subject: Re: [Networker] Why isnt this browsable?
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 08:20:27 -0400
> Hi,
>
> If I understood th eproblem correctly,
>
> first make the indexes for the required date available from the index
tape.

This tape came from a different NW server, so I do not have an index tape.
The index for this saveset is on the tape, but it was created by a
different NW server.

> then extend the required saveset as browsable using nsrmm

I did a "scanner -i", which is supposed to rebuild the index, when you do
not have an index tape, correct? And the saveset I want already has a
browse, retention and expiration date well into the future. But I still
can't browse, even with the rebuilt index. That's the part I do not
understand.