Networker

[Networker] Unscheduled full backups

2012-02-22 11:31:42
Subject: [Networker] Unscheduled full backups
From: ilpaccone <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 08:31:16 -0800
Hi there.
I got a similar problem: some of my clients decided to do full backups instead
of incremental.
I found the indexes of the full backups of these clients under the "Index save
sets" and by using the mminfo command.
I got also the same evidences in the report "Save Set Details by Client" of
"Networker Backup Statistics", but not in the same report of "Networker Backup
Status".

So, I wonder how it is possible to find FULL backups not scheduled (and not
manually launched) and if they're useful for any restore you may need.

Thank you.

Roberto

|This was sent by roberto.caricato AT ext.jrc.ec.europa DOT eu via Backup
Central.