Networker

Re: [Networker] Saveset Restore

2012-01-16 23:35:47
Subject: Re: [Networker] Saveset Restore
From: Tim Kimball <Tim.Kimball AT SUNGARD DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 04:35:13 +0000
I brought that up back in 2008 (on the forum).  Solution at the time (NW 7.1.3)
was to use nsradmin to change 'enabler in use:' to 'No' - I did this against a
'De-Com' group (offlined hosts only here).  Needed to run against an offline
Networker though.

I'm not sure if that solution still works in later versions.  I'm on 7.4.4
(still EBS) currently, and I was under the impression that just turning off the
'Scheduled backup' checkbox was enough now.

The original thread below, for reference.  If that does not work look for posts
by 'tkimball' (or list search) and topic 'Making inactive clients not use
licenses'.

--TSK

Tim Kimball
http://sungak.net