Networker

Re: [Networker] NMM-VSS problem

2012-01-09 20:04:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] NMM-VSS problem
From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 01:02:22 +0000
Thanks, that helped, but it only changed the error.  The backups still fail.
The new message is: " DAG name entered for client not in a DAG. Cannot
continue.".  I looked it up on Powerlink and the suggestions don't appear to be
particularly helpful.  Still plugging away.

Dave Werth
Garmin AT, Inc.
Salem, Oregon