Networker

[Networker] W2k3 VSS savesets backup completes but hangs on 7.6.2.2

2011-12-22 19:38:02
Subject: [Networker] W2k3 VSS savesets backup completes but hangs on 7.6.2.2
From: bangrn <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:37:31 -0800
Hi All,

Can Any one please address this issue.

We got Netowrker server on Solaris  5.10 Generic_144488-06 sun4v sparc
SUNW,T5140. after upgrading to 7.6.2.2, the win 2003 vss backups hang but when
run mminfo that saveset is actually completed. these are all occuring on
'savepnpc' enabled hosts that are on 7.6.2.2. bother server and clients are on
same version.

this is intermittent it is not just one client in particular, its different
client every day.

Please fire off any ideas you got in troubleshooting this issue.

thanks in advance.

Jyo