Networker

Re: [Networker] Invalid client credential error on one of the filesets

2011-12-22 10:15:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] Invalid client credential error on one of the filesets
From: "Dsouza, Rovinabishek" <rovinabishek.dsouza AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 15:14:39 +0000
I am guessing your NetWorker server has multiple NIC cards. If that is the case
ensure all the IP's on the NetWorker server are updated in the clients hosts
file. The error should go away.

Rovin A. D'Souza
rovinabi AT gmail DOT com

 Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to MphasiS and/ or its
Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper
authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this Information
in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please notify us
immediately at mailmaster AT mphasis DOT com and delete this mail from your
record