Networker

[Networker] Cloning task completion report

2011-12-16 14:45:23
Subject: [Networker] Cloning task completion report
From: brerrabbit <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 11:44:46 -0800
One way you might look at getting this is scripting the reports from NMC.
Check out the gstclreport utility, if the data you need is in the NMC reports
and you just want an automated way to get at it, you may be able to use it as
part of an extremely simple script.

I'm not sure which version of NW this utility crept in on, but between it and
the new reports in 7.6, I can get about 97% of the base NW info I want to
report on without resorting to a script with serious stitching and parsing ...

HTH
--brerrabbit