Networker

Re: [Networker] Scripting help

2011-12-13 18:44:05
Subject: Re: [Networker] Scripting help
From: Frank Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 18:42:10 -0500
On 12/13/11 5:49 PM, tlamana wrote:
Can someone explain how the -x varible works on mminfo?  Since I now have the
volumes I am thinking the -x will export those to a file??

-x is used to change the output that mminfo generates. if you use -xm, it will generate xml output to your screen. If you use -xc<char> (for example -xc,) it will use that <char> to separate the values -- easy way to generate a comma separated value file to dump into a spreadsheet...

You must be on Windows and not be able to do "man mminfo"?

Frank