Networker

[Networker] MSSQL issue of authentication.

2011-12-13 15:36:13
Subject: [Networker] MSSQL issue of authentication.
From: ruhailmushtaqvakil <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 12:34:26 -0800
Hi,

I have a windows client on which i backup mssql db.

I got an error today morning.

nsrd RAP error: An unsuccessful attempt to impersonate user MSSQL@abcd was made
by SYSTEM@abcd. I

f SYSTEM@abcd can be trusted, grant the user "Administrator" privileges on the
NetWorker server.

We had an issue with the tape library which was down and after that this issue
occured, and now the status is the backup goes to queue and fails.

I tried adding it to admin list via NMC and tried the backup, however this time
it didn't fail, but is in queue from long,no daemon.log as well.

Is there any service i need to bounce after adding the id to admin list for
sync.

Any help is always appreciated.

Cheers.