Networker

[Networker] Viewing daemon.log

2011-12-12 16:35:35
Subject: [Networker] Viewing daemon.log
From: bingo <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 13:35:06 -0800
I hope you already have a daemon.raw file. In this case it is pretty easy to
achieve:

    nsr_render_log -S start_date -E end_date daemon.raw > output_file

like

    nsr_render_log -S 12/02/20111 -E 12/03/2011 daemon.raw > output_file

BTW - i do this every day by running a task/cron job - this makes your life
much easier than searching in a file of some hundred MB.