Networker

Re: [Networker] NMC and AD/LDAP case sensitivity

2011-12-06 15:44:13
Subject: Re: [Networker] NMC and AD/LDAP case sensitivity
From: Eddie Albert <Eddie.Albert AT CITIZENSFLA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 15:41:30 -0500
I doubt you will find anything that shuts off the exactness that
Networker requires. It is this exactness that originally drew some of
the military agencies to it. You could have 16 servers named toto.
Toto
TOto
TOTo
TOTO
And that would be 4 different servers.

On the other hand if you do find something let me know. You may be able
to find a utility to rename your servers to force all lower case. /shrug
I hope this is helpful.

Semper fidelis et paratus, /ALE