Networker

Re: [Networker] Announcing EMC NetWorker 7.6 SP3

2011-12-01 17:11:10
Subject: Re: [Networker] Announcing EMC NetWorker 7.6 SP3
From: Tim Mooney <Tim.Mooney AT NDSU DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 16:09:02 -0600
In regard to: Re: [Networker] Announcing EMC NetWorker 7.6 SP3, Allan...:

I received confirmation that both issues- Java 6 update 27 and Java 6
update 29/Java 7 were both fixed for 7.6 SP3.

Thanks for posting this Allan!

What's the right process to get the release notes for SP3 updated to
reflect this information?  Is it something that a customer can initiate,
or will it go faster if initiated from within EMC?

I ask because the NMC/Java issue impacted a lot of customers, so having
the release notes reflect that it's fixed would really help customers that
don't follow this list/forum.

Thanks,

Tim
edu