Networker

[Networker] Announcing EMC NetWorker 7.6 SP3

2011-12-01 13:36:39
Subject: [Networker] Announcing EMC NetWorker 7.6 SP3
From: Allan Waters <waters_allan AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 13:35:53 -0500
Hello,
Today we announced NetWorker 7.6 SP3.  This release is focused on Total
Customer Experience (TCE), supportability enhancements, but also includes
a few key functional enhancements. Please visit the Community for details
as well as a quick demo of the new Mac recovery GUI.
http://bit.ly/sgyHh1

Also, we put up a new poll and would love your feedback.  Currently, the
admin guide documents the use of SMIT/smitty for AIX- should this be
expanded for installp?  Here's the link for the poll (login required):
https://community.emc.com/polls/1471

Thanks!
Allan