Networker

Re: [Networker] Backing up a VSS snapshot

2011-11-30 14:29:07
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backing up a VSS snapshot
From: akshay bhumkar <akshay.bhumkar AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 00:56:38 +0530
I guess there may not enough space left for the shadow copies to be created
when Networker backup is performing backup of savesets under S:\ drive.
Now, that you have changed storage location of the VSS snapshots of S:\
drive to X:\ drive, have you checked taking backup of savesets from S:\
drive? I think it will work now.

Thanks & Regards

Akshay Bhumkar
+91-9342420444