Networker

Re: [Networker] Error message

2011-11-22 12:45:48
Subject: Re: [Networker] Error message
From: Matthew Powell <mtpowel AT CLEMSON DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 12:44:52 -0500
I have done that sir. Manual backups do not work either. They have the same
error as the scheduled backup or server initiated backup. I ran the save
command with -vvvvv and it gave the same results after it showed that it
could make a connection. I have opened a case with EMC. Thanks for your
help.

On 11/22/11 11:54 AM, "bingo" <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM> wrote:

> Before you try automatic backups make sure that manual backups run
> successfully.
> Added verbosity to the save command should give you more details.

> |This was sent by carsten_reinfeld AT avus-cr DOT de via Backup Central.

> type
> this list.
> You can access the archives at

Matt Powell