Networker

[Networker] Error message

2011-11-22 09:25:17
Subject: [Networker] Error message
From: Matthew Powell <mtpowel AT CLEMSON DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 09:22:09 -0500
I am running Legato Networker 7.5.3 on Solaris 10. I am trying to back up a 64
bit linux server and I am getting the following errors in the report for every
directory it tries to back up. The client is running version 7.5.3.2. I have
also turned off the firewall on both sides to check for that being the issue
but to no avail. Still the same error. Thanks and I hope everyone has a
wonderful Thanksgiving.

39077:save: error, Automatically cancelling save request: save is unable to
start active session in 288694 seconds

--
Matt Powell
mtpowel AT clemson DOT edu