Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker 7.6.2.6 (NMC fix)

2011-11-12 09:51:38
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker 7.6.2.6 (NMC fix)
From: Frank Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 09:50:05 -0500
Valere,

If you have not already, you should open an SR with EMC, it is their bug, and they had a fix which (according to what support has told me) was pulled at the last second from 7.6.2.6 because of their ongoing talks with Oracle about that fix. EMC should at least be able to give you something to get you back in operation -- not sure that it would be supportable, or secure, or stay working when 1.6.0_30 is released.

Frank