Networker

Re: [Networker] NMC won't accept password after Java update

2011-10-24 09:04:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] NMC won't accept password after Java update
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 09:04:32 -0400
Michael,

I updated java on my NMC console (32-bit Red Hat Enterprise Linux v5.6) last
week from JRE 1.5
to JRE 1.6 update 29 and had the same issue with gstclreport.  Thanks to your
report, I'll try
downgrading to some JRE 1.6 prior to update 29 and see if that helps.

(Oh, I have installed the newest NMC - 7.6.2.5)

Frank