Networker

[Networker] Why cant I change the browse time on this CFI?

2011-09-21 13:42:00
Subject: [Networker] Why cant I change the browse time on this CFI?
From: bingo <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:41:22 -0700
Hi George,

sorry for causing the confusion as i mixed up similar issues. In fact there are
2 'index' options:

   For the savegroup (no index save)
      Using it means that no index BACKUP will be made at the end of this
savegroup.

   For the pool (Store index entires)
      Deselecting this default option will result in the behavior i described -
no embedded index
      data is generated. Consequently, no index can backed up later and
scanning will not be able
      to rebuild it.

Does this help?