Networker

Re: [Networker] 2.4TB File Server Restore

2011-09-19 14:06:52
Subject: Re: [Networker] 2.4TB File Server Restore
From: Chester Martin <cmartin AT SPP DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 13:05:01 -0500
The odd thing is that I wrote the data to a new lun, the data was restored from
"E:" and restored to "I:".  It asking for an overwrite threw me for a loop, it
was actually in the first few hours of the restore.  In this case I wasn't
worried about any old files showing back up.

I'm guessing with the save set recover I would've had to do three separate
restore jobs starting with the full.