Networker

Re: [Networker] Clone time...

2011-09-12 03:54:26
Subject: Re: [Networker] Clone time...
From: "Nelson, Allan" <an AT CEH.AC DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 08:51:34 +0100
Ahh right.  I thought cloning was only ever a single sequential operation.
We're cloning off a DataDomain so I can see why it could multiplex to the clone
tape - just didn't think it did, as we're running a single nsrclone command
which gets the SSID's to clone from a file.

I'll investigate the 'time in the future' thing when the clone runs next time.
It just seems a bit odd to show a time in the future, as if it's predicting
when those clones will finish ;-)

Cheers... allan.

Allan Nelson
CCS Lancaster