Networker

Re: [Networker] Change in nsrmm behavior in 7.6.2

2011-08-10 15:48:27
Subject: Re: [Networker] Change in nsrmm behavior in 7.6.2
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 15:50:17 -0400
> The Document you need to get is the 'Command Reference Guide' for your

That document is included in the "EMC Networker Release 7.6 Service Pack 1

Documentation Portfolio" PDF . When you open the portfolio PDF, one of the
options you get is to open the Command Reference. The portfolio is a
combination of all the documentation in PDF format, in one file.

You can download it and see for yourself. I used to download all the
separate PDFs - Command Reference, Admin Guide, etc. But this is one PDF,
with all those (and more) in one file.