Networker

Re: [Networker] mminfo; excluding certain values of "name" queryspec

2011-07-20 12:33:10
Subject: Re: [Networker] mminfo; excluding certain values of "name" queryspec
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 12:34:19 -0400
> try....
>
> mminfo -r name,savetime(22),nsavetime(22) -v -N saveset [ie D:\folder]
-c
> client

Well, I am looking for all savesets that are *not* H:\Users. There are
about 15 of them.  So - if I understand this command correctly - I would
need to run it 15 times, with each saveset I do want to see? And know
ahead of time what the saveset name is?

> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 12:22 PM, Michael Leone
<Michael.Leone AT pha.phila DOT gov
> > wrote:
> > I'm confused. I am trying to run an mminfo report on savesets saved
from
> > certain client, and I want to exclude a certain saveset.
> > (I want all savesets of client NT_SAN1, except for the saveset
> > "H:\Users"). I thought the "!" in front of the queryspec would do
that.
> > But it seems to be doing the reverse:
> >
> > >mminfo -avot -r "client,name,savetime(22),totalsize(4)" -q

"client=nt_san1,savetime>07/16/2011,savetime<07/18/2011,!name='H:\Users'"

> >  name                                           date     time total
> > nt_san1   H:\Users                         7/16/2011 9:36:10 AM 1351
GB