Networker

Re: [Networker] VADP backups

2011-07-06 10:44:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] VADP backups
From: Chester Martin <cmartin AT SPP DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 09:43:59 -0500
Hello,
I believe if the virtual center name doesn't match the networker client name
networker will come up and state that the virtual machine is not found.  I've
run into issues with not having the fqdn of the virtual machine as the
networker client name, even if the fqdn is not the virtual center name.  We
backup vm's from multiple domains.

Thanks.