Networker

[Networker] SL500 fsf 694 : drive status is the end of data was reached

2011-07-04 02:42:24
Subject: [Networker] SL500 fsf 694 : drive status is the end of data was reached
From: rakesh23 <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 23:41:45 -0700
Dear All,

i have SUN Sl500 tape library with 2 LTO attached in T2000 server.

My one Tape is mounted in LTO --> /dev/rmt/0cbn

It shows in % used in Full. but i have in statrting change in "appen " Mode.

Problem- " umount the tape and again i have change from Full to "appen" mode.
it is show 80%. appen
                But when mounted it shows in theMonitoring--> Log TAB

/dev/rmt/ocbn moving : fsf 694 : drive status is the end of data was reached.

what is the mean of it.
Is there no space in tape for data backup?