Networker

Re: [Networker] About Software Distribution

2011-06-30 09:54:27
Subject: Re: [Networker] About Software Distribution
From: Denis <denis.mail.list AT FREE DOT FR>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 15:53:30 +0200
Copy of binaries is done with the 'nsrrcopy' command (not documented).

Have you checked the size of binaries copied under the repository ?
They are copied by the way of a uasm -s and renamed in .cps files (with a size
near of the original).

I had problems when starting the push process with the repository, because it
was not under the 'nsr' directory ? Were is located your repository on the
server ?
If possible, try to install it under 'nsr' (after having removed the objects
with nsrpush -r). If errors, delete the /nsr/res/cpdb (the Client Push Data
Base), but only when NW is down.

Denis