Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.6.2 RA refresh build

2011-06-06 10:14:49
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.6.2 RA refresh build
From: Eugene Vilensky <evilensky AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 09:10:13 -0500
On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 9:47 AM, Terveen, Frank <Frank.Terveen AT afm DOT nl>
wrote:
> The changelog was mailed when you got access to the download

Hmm yes. I suppose it was too much to hope that more details would be
provided...Some other vendors  aren't shy about listing specific bug
resolution information, with link-backs to work-arounds, etc.

Our shop was on 7.2 for so long that I hadn't really paid attention to
how EMC does things till now...

All I got in the email was:

"•      Data Domain Archiver
•       NMM 2.3 DD Boost
•       VMware VADP and In-Guest backups of the same UNIX/Linux based virtual
machine
"

Fun.

-Ev