Networker

Re: [Networker] Dd690 in comb with nw 761

2011-06-02 15:09:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] Dd690 in comb with nw 761
From: terry.lemons AT EMC DOT COM
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 15:08:25 -0400
Hi Frank

You can send data between your storage node(s) and the Data Domain system via
these transports:

- NFS (via Ethernet)
- CIFS (via Ethernet)
- VTL (via Fibre Channel)
- BOOST (via Ethernet)

Which one will you be using?  If the latter, see the "EMC(r) NetWorker(r) Data
Domain(r) Deduplication Devices Release 7.6 Service Pack 2 Integration Guide"
available on Powerlink.

Thanks
tl