Networker

Re: [Networker] NETWORKER Digest - 20 May 2011 to 21 May 2011 (#2011-118)

2011-05-22 00:16:16
Subject: Re: [Networker] NETWORKER Digest - 20 May 2011 to 21 May 2011 (#2011-118)
From: Dave Gold <dave2 AT CAMBRIDGECOMPUTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 00:12:47 -0400
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the reply.

My question wasn't actually about the number of DDS licenses, but rather to
confirm that the number of devices allowed by NetWorker/network edition is
physical, rather than the number of device objects.

Tom Peacock confirmed that was correct, and I reread the release notes that
do not physical devices (as opposed to device objects)

Thanks again!

Dave