Networker

Re: [Networker] Problem with Virtual Linux server

2011-05-20 22:06:12
Subject: Re: [Networker] Problem with Virtual Linux server
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 22:03:58 -0400
First, you need to run:

        nsr_render_log /nsr/logs/daemon.raw

so you can see that error message in English instead of gibberish.

Are you sure the /nsr directory was not present after the Linux virtual server was cloned until you installed networker and started it for the first time? If it is possible that the /nsr directory was cloned from the original server, I'd wipe it and then start networker (personally).

Franky