Networker

[Networker] Vcenter discovery stuck

2011-05-09 10:19:24
Subject: [Networker] Vcenter discovery stuck
From: Eugene Vilensky <evilensky AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 09:16:13 -0500
Hello,

I have a virtual center discovery task that seems stuck, subsequent
discovery tasks are aborted as "Task already running."  Does anyone
know offhand where I might quit the task?  I'm using a 2008 R2 64-bit
Vcenter server with a 2003 32-bit command host and a 64-bit RHEL5
NetWorker server, all on 7.6sp2.

Thank you!
-Eugene