Networker

Re: [Networker] NDMP Celerra How To

2011-05-07 16:48:09
Subject: Re: [Networker] NDMP Celerra How To
From: jee <jee AT ERESMAS DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 21:44:46 +0100
That information was for GUI.

The client configuration for NDMP requires:
 - a backup command
 - a list of parameters
which is what others have explained to you already

You need to download and read the manuals, seriously. The NW administration
guide explains how to configure an NDMP client on NW.

Note: you may want to add option "SNAPSURE=y" to the "application information"
list in case you need to create check points automatically during your NDMP
backups -- that has been supported on more recent versions of DART OS
(5.4+...I think). The Celerra check-pointing functionality  may require some
additional configuration on the Celerra box.

jee