Networker

Re: [Networker] Legato lost index

2011-03-28 02:10:26
Subject: Re: [Networker] Legato lost index
From: Riku Valli <riku.valli AT UTA DOT FI>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 09:09:41 +0300
jee wrote:
> Can you explain what exactly you mean by "legato console"? your message is
> rather confusing.
>
> If your NetWorker Server is intact and you only lost your NMC server, then
> you
> should be able to backup and recover as usual and install the NMC on a
> different networker client.

Sometimes NMC's gstd crashed our RHEL and this fix it.
Mostly when reboot machine and console isn't closed before that.

1. Shutdown NMC server (ensure that gstd is not running)
2. Go to <NMC install dir>/cst
3. Remove the following files - csp.clb, csp.clb.bak, Config.xml
4. Copy Config.xml.template to Config.xml
5. Start NMC server

Regards, Riku