Networker

Re: [Networker] How often do you replace tapes?

2011-03-23 05:37:44
Subject: Re: [Networker] How often do you replace tapes?
From: "Abad Uriarte, Arkaitz" <arkaitz.abad AT EHU DOT ES>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 10:35:16 +0100
Hello,

we change when change the tecnology, when change our backup infraestructure. 4 or 5 year more or less.

Arkaitz
ARKAITZ ABAD URIARTE

Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea              Email: arkaitz.abad @ehu.es
Bizkaiko I.I.S.I.G                         Tel. : 94 601 8390
Aurreztu papera. E-posta hau inprimatu beharra daukazu?