Networker

[Networker] nmc on fedora 14

2011-03-17 10:42:35
Subject: [Networker] nmc on fedora 14
From: tonyalbers <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 07:41:59 -0700
"nmc on fedora 14
Hello,
Have you checked so SELINUX is disabled. You can get this behavior if it is on.
Br //Lars

"

Hej Lars,

SELINUX is set to permissive, and it doesn't seem to interfere.

But I found the solution, it seems that the script gets confused about the
environment for some reason and setting

#
# main
#
PATH="/bin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin:$PATH"
export PATH
ARCH=`uname`
PKG="LGTOnmc"
DBNAME="lgto_gst.db"
DBLOG="lgto_gst.log"
case "$ARCH" in
    Linux )
            base=`rpm -q --qf "%{INSTALLPREFIX}\n" lgtonmc 2> /dev/null`
            ;;

base="/opt/lgtonmc"  instead solves everything and nmc can be configured. Now i
just have to figure out how to install the "real" java runtime environment :o)

/tony