Networker

[Networker] Release data for 7.6 SP2?

2011-03-14 16:04:29
Subject: [Networker] Release data for 7.6 SP2?
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:03:58 -0400
I know that 7.6 SP2 is due Real Soon Now. I'm looking for an actual date;
has one been announced? I have to do a Win2008 BMR recovery tomorrow
(using 7.5 SP2), and I would really like to be running 7.6 SP2 the next
time I have to do that, if ever. I've been holding off upgrading beyond
7.5 SP2, knowing that better support is coming ... trying to minimize
downtime when upgrading, etc

--
Michael Leone
Network Administrator, ISM