Networker

[Networker] How to kill a recover session

2011-03-01 14:19:12
Subject: [Networker] How to kill a recover session
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 14:18:59 -0500
I was doing a recover, and started getting tape errors (clean drive - this
is a stand alone drive). Turns out, I didn't need the recovered file after
all, so I closed down the GUI recover on the client. But how do I stop the
actual job on the server? I don't see anywhere in NMC to stop the recover.
I see the recover, when I list all recoveries in the session tab. But I
see no way to stop the recovery, so I can eject the tape and clean the
drive. The client has exited the job, but it's still executing on the
server.

NW 7.5.2. On Win2003.

--
Michael Leone