Networker

Re: [Networker] Question on nsrinfo command

2011-02-16 03:07:39
Subject: Re: [Networker] Question on nsrinfo command
From: "Abad Uriarte, Arkaitz" <arkaitz.abad AT EHU DOT ES>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 09:05:34 +0100
Hello;

mminfo -q"your_query" -r"nsavetime"
With it you see unix time, like 1297121469

mminfo -q"your_query" -r"savetime(22)"
With it you see normal time woth hours, like 02/07/2011  18:31:09

nsavetime--> unix time
savetime --> date
savetime(22)--> date + hour

Arkaitz

ARKAITZ ABAD URIARTE

Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea              Email: arkaitz.abad @ehu.es
Bizkaiko I.I.S.I.G                         Tel. : 94 601 8390
Aurreztu papera. E-posta hau inprimatu beharra daukazu?

jee <jee AT ERESMAS DOT NET> escribió:

Hi George,

The output you show on your message contains the savetime in both numeric and
date format.

+----------------------
 scanning client `client1' for savetime 1297121469(Mon Feb  7 18:31:09
 2011) from the backup namespace on server server1

what exact command did you execute and what other savetime did you expect but
couldn't get?

If you ran something like
  nsrinfo -t 1297121469 client1
or
   nsrinfo  -v -t  "02/07/2011  18:31:09" client1

then you should not expect any other savetime, just the one associated to the
whole bunch of entries that belong to that particular saveset.

jee