Networker

Re: [Networker] mminfo - show time length of group run - SOLVED

2011-02-07 10:53:40
Subject: Re: [Networker] mminfo - show time length of group run - SOLVED
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 10:51:21 -0500
Actually, I found out that the "Reports" tab of NMC has a pre-defined
report that will show you that information. (the "Group Details" report).
So no need to use mminfo at all.

Thanks anyway

--
Michael Leone
Network Administrator, ISM

EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU> wrote on
02/07/2011 09:52:05 AM:

> From: Len Philpot <Len.Philpot AT CLECO DOT COM>
> To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
> Date: 02/07/2011 09:53 AM
> Subject: Re: [Networker] mminfo - show time length of group run
> Sent by: EMC NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
>
> > Michael Leone
> >
> > I have a need to determine how long a certain group takes to backup,
on
> > specific date. In looking through the mminfo manual page, I'm guessing

> > that I will have to show the savetime, and the sscomp (completion)
time,

> > and do a bit of time arithmetic? I don't see a field for "length of
time

> > the job took to complete"? I was hoping for a "duration" filed, like
NMC