Networker

Re: [Networker] nwadmin customisation

2011-02-07 09:51:28
Subject: Re: [Networker] nwadmin customisation
From: Len Philpot <Len.Philpot AT CLECO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 08:47:56 -0600
> Tim Mooney
>
> It might be somewhere else on Solaris, assuming you are talking about
> Solaris.  Have you searched under /usr/openwin too?

When we were running 7.2 on Solaris, it was in the root directory (i.e.,
root user's $HOME). Through trial and error I was able to make nwadmin
quite a bit easier to use from a visual standpoint (not to mention more
attractive IMO, FWIW). However as you said it's irrelevant to newer
versions of Networker.