Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.2 Networker vs 7.6 Networker 7.6

2011-02-01 10:52:00
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.2 Networker vs 7.6 Networker 7.6
From: "STANLEY R. HORWITZ" <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 10:49:21 -0500
DPA does a lot more than generate reports. It also has an analysis engine
which can help detect failed backups and other issues within minutes of
when adverse events occur. I don't use DPA with NetWorker, but I do with
Avamar and it will let me know within a few minutes if a backup fails.
That's very handy.