Networker

Re: [Networker] Recovery status hangs up

2011-01-01 08:10:45
Subject: Re: [Networker] Recovery status hangs up
From: "Macina, Conrad" <Conrad.Macina AT PFIZER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 08:07:47 -0500
Again, there are a lot of reasons that can happen. Read the admin guide.
Search the list archives. As noted previously, make sure both systems
ping from each other and DNS resolves forward and reverse. Make sure
that NetWorker on the client is the same version as the server. If none
of those work, try changing the authentication method back to "oldauth".
Details are in the Admin Guide.

Good luck

And Happy New Year to all list members!!

Conrad