Networker

Re: [Networker] NMC - Port 1970??

2010-12-16 14:56:07
Subject: Re: [Networker] NMC - Port 1970??
From: jee <jee AT ERESMAS DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 19:55:32 +0000
Hi Allan,

I don't think that you missed anything on the docs and I've never seen
anything like that. However,  1970 is still a valid port for both web and
console server and it is possible that NMC is not usig the defaults.

Check with "nestat -a" or equivalent what process is accepting connections on
port 1970 on the NMC server or maybe on other hosts sitting between NMC
server and  clients.

jee