Networker

[Networker] Clone completion or start time?

2010-10-22 13:03:27
Subject: [Networker] Clone completion or start time?
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 13:02:01 -0400
Is there a way for 'mminfo' to tell you the date/time that a save set actually completed its clone operation and/or started it?

For backups, we have 'sscomp', and we also have 'savetime', 'sscreate' and 'ssinsert'. For cloning, we have 'clonetime', but that's not the time it finished the clone, right? Or is that the time it started?

Which ever it is, is there a way to determine both?

If cloning is enabled for the group then I guess you could sort the save sets for the group in order by 'sscomp' and assume that the clones started just after that? What if it was a manual clone operation?

George

--
George Sinclair
Voice: (301) 713-3284 x210