[Networker] A few question on cloning
Hello again. As you may know we added scheduled cloning to the 7.6.1
release. With your help we can continue to evolve this functionality.
Therefore, I have a few questions for you regarding how you script nsrclone.
1. In what scenarios are you doing this?
2. Do you make use of the -J option?
3. Do you make use of the -d option?
4. How do you schedule the clone operations?
5. Would the ability to chain save groups or clone operations be useful
(having a group or clone operation's execution tied to the ending of a
6. Would the ability to have groups or clone operations just run once be
Feel free to respond back to the list or to our usability alias at
networker_usability AT emc DOT com. Thank you again for all the help and
To sign off this list, send email to listserv AT listserv.temple DOT edu and
type "signoff networker" in the body of the email. Please write to
networker-request AT listserv.temple DOT edu if you have any problems with this
list. You can access the archives at
via RSS at http://listserv.temple.edu/cgi-bin/wa?RSS&L=NETWORKER