Networker

Re: [Networker] Why is NetWorker User single threaded?

2010-10-21 11:05:38
Subject: Re: [Networker] Why is NetWorker User single threaded?
From: Chester Martin <cmartin AT SPP DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:03:39 -0500
Yeah, we were going to use networker user to do an initial restore of data to a
new server that we were migrating to.  This was a server with thousands of
files on it.  When I tried to select the top level folder in networker user I
could see it "selecting" the files in the subfolders.  15 minutes later all the
files in the 1st subfolder hadn't been selected.  Needless to say we just used
robocopy for the initial copy of the data. :)